Your frequently asked questions answered:
- WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO RENT A BIKE?
To rent one of our bikes you need just a valid document (identity card, driver license or passport)
- TO RENT A BIKE IS REQUIRED A SECURITY DEPOSIT?
Yes, to rent a bike we require a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit.
- HOW MUCH IS THE SECURITY DEPOSIT?
The security deposit amount is equal to damages excess (corresponding to the acronym DW indicated on each vehicle category.
- THE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DEPOSIT IS A PAYMENT?
no, we just put a “hold” on it. It’s still in your account, but you can’t use it.
- HOW MANY DAYS ARE REQUIRED TO DELETE THE AUTHORIZATION?
- When you return the vehicle, after verifying that there is no damage, we cancel the reservation. Please note that the transaction is processed by your bank. Some banks may take up to 15 days to unlock the amount on your account.